Minty`s broke his foot !!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct - tell me you work there then.
    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
      Correct - tell me you work there then.
      Strangely No although i have worked at all the other butchers in Derby, retail and wholesale.
      It`s what i did for the first 15 years after leaving school and really miss it.
      There is something quite enjoyable in taking something apart with a knife(god that sounds worrying)and i think you have to have done it to realise.
      Minty
      " If it tastes like chicken THEN EAT CHICKEN " :- Kermit The Frog

http://mohicans-allotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
        Strangely No although i have worked at all the other butchers in Derby, retail and wholesale.
        It`s what i did for the first 15 years after leaving school and really miss it.
        There is something quite enjoyable in taking something apart with a knife(god that sounds worrying)and i think you have to have done it to realise.
        Minty
        Iv'e filleted fish but never an animal although I've watched in one of the local boning plants. I never want to fall out with those guy's when you see the speed that they can dismantle a carcass.
        There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Fishmonger aswell, i to had 5 fantastic years doing that too at a great shop in Derby called Roomes of Saddlergate.
          We used to have fish from all around the world. As a keen fisherman it was a really interesting job, i miss that too.
          Minty
          " If it tastes like chicken THEN EAT CHICKEN " :- Kermit The Frog

http://mohicans-allotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

My Mum was coming out of a hotel and didn't see the one inch step down (no she wasn't pissed). Little trip, didn't fall over. She broke her toe. It doesn't take much.

I sprained my ankle last autumn picking sloes. I haven't been able to do anything with me lottie since .

Gardening doesn't take prisoners!
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

Minty have u tried the bin bag trick yet? Its useful for the shower and bath as well. Or are you not attempting to get in the bath

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X